More About Me

My photo
All the products I review are products I have tested and tried myself. I merely give my personal opinion and, although I try to be neutral and impartial, I do not claim to be an expert in any of the matters and products I review. For any questions, requests or to supply a product for reviewing please email me at rachel_wiccan@hotmail.com

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Moments like Diamonds: Sweet Lady Setup Giveaway

Hello again!
Here's another great giveaway that I'm loving <3
Check it out at:
http://chouzuru.blogspot.com/2011/11/sweet-lady-setup-giveaway.html

Also I would coordinate the Forever21 retro girly top with a frilly plated black skirt, a tule underskirt, my stripped white, grey and black knee socks, my black lolila ankle boots with sating black ribbons, my lace fingerless gloves and my mini clip-on top hat (with lace and feathers).
Like it?

Lot's of lipstick love,
Rav

No comments:

Post a Comment