More About Me

My photo
All the products I review are products I have tested and tried myself. I merely give my personal opinion and, although I try to be neutral and impartial, I do not claim to be an expert in any of the matters and products I review. For any questions, requests or to supply a product for reviewing please email me at rachel_wiccan@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Urgent Little Post

Hi!
This is a rather urgent post!
Want to help me win a dress dress?
I am currently participating in a christmas contest to win a dream dress that I need for a cosplay project (among other things) but I can only win if I gather at least another 60 "likes" on on my facebook entry.
So if you want to help me, go to this link- Click
After you get to the photo on that link, click "like" and please share so that your friends may like it too!
But please hurry, this ends on December 18th! Only 4 days to go!

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment