More About Me

My photo
All the products I review are products I have tested and tried myself. I merely give my personal opinion and, although I try to be neutral and impartial, I do not claim to be an expert in any of the matters and products I review. For any questions, requests or to supply a product for reviewing please email me at rachel_wiccan@hotmail.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

ELF Review III

Hello everyone!
I'm finally back to my elf reviews!
Like I stated before, I love elf, it is my favourite brands ever due to its' quality/price ratio and I am determined to review all the products in my huge list of elf products, HOWEVER not everything is a sea of roses and there are a few elf products that I will not be purchasing again and this little review will basically be more of a list of products with flaws I dislike rather than an actually review (though I will review all these products carefully with photos later).
Just remember, people, I'm not saying "these products suck, never buy them, they aren't worth it", no no no, far from it, I'm just saying they did not work for me.

Anyway, here we go, let's start:
-Natural Radiance Blusher in "Innocence"
-Mechanical Eyelash Curler
-Brightening Eyeliners (Plum, Coffee and Black)
-Studio Lip Primer & Plumper (just the Primer side)
-Liquid Eyeliner in "Silver"
-Duo Cream Eyeshadows ("Eggplant", "Black Licorice" and "Blueberry")
-Studio Complete Coverage Concealer
-Studio Corrective Concealer
-Tone Correcting Concealer (Apricot Beige and Honey)

These products really don't work for me. I also have some minor qualms with the nail polishes but I will review those carefully with each colour I review.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, please check out my full list of elf products at http://ravens-writtings.blogspot.com/2011/04/all-my-elf-products.html 

Love,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment