More About Me

My photo
All the products I review are products I have tested and tried myself. I merely give my personal opinion and, although I try to be neutral and impartial, I do not claim to be an expert in any of the matters and products I review. For any questions, requests or to supply a product for reviewing please email me at rachel_wiccan@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A few little things + POW Beauty Mini Giveaway

Hi everybody!
I'm currently on holiday at my aunt's house in the south o Portugal so that's why my blog posts have been sparse.
Also, today is my 5 year dating anniversary with my sweet wonderful boyfriend Mickel, unfortunatly we are still apart ( ='( ) - so any ideas how to celebrate? I might just post a nice celebratory blog post later xD

Finally, I'd like to share POW Beauty's new mini giveaway- please check it out and have fun. Here's the link:

Lot's o lipstick love,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment