More About Me

My photo
All the products I review are products I have tested and tried myself. I merely give my personal opinion and, although I try to be neutral and impartial, I do not claim to be an expert in any of the matters and products I review. For any questions, requests or to supply a product for reviewing please email me at rachel_wiccan@hotmail.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

elf's Beauty Clutch (Just Swatches)

Hi everyone,
Here are some swatches from my elf Beauty Clutch.
I will review it in detail later but for now here are the swatches.
Bear in mind that I only swatched them once, I didn't pack on the colour for each swatch so you can see the differences in pigmentation, when I review this in detail I will add more heavy swatches if you want.

So, here is the Beauty Clutch:
Closed Clutch

Open top (mirror and eyshadows)

Open Clutch
And here are the swatches:
Eyeshadows - Columns 1-4

Eyeshadows - Columns 5-8


Bronzer - Light Blusher - Darker Blusher

The bronzer and blushers again but this time you can see the body shimmer beneath (though  faint)

Top: Eyebrow Powder - Eyebrow Cream
Below: Lipglosses (backwards)

I know the face swatches are faint but I assure you the products in this Clutch are all AMAZING! It's a good investment and is barely wider than a hand.
You can find the Beauty Clutch HERE (for 15£ or 17€) or HERE (for 15$).
Elf UK is having a sale now, so you can get this Clutch at 50% off!!

See you soon with a more detailed review.
Have a beautiful day,
Rav

No comments:

Post a Comment