More About Me

My photo
All the products I review are products I have tested and tried myself. I merely give my personal opinion and, although I try to be neutral and impartial, I do not claim to be an expert in any of the matters and products I review. For any questions, requests or to supply a product for reviewing please email me at rachel_wiccan@hotmail.com

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I got a little feature xD

Hello everyone,
I have been joining in the e.l.f. blog's New Year Challenges and for the first challenge (Bright Lip Colour Challenge), my photo got featured!
It was one of the most bright lip colours I have ever worn and it was part of a very wacky carnival look.
I used elf mineral lipstick in Cheerful Cherry, elf mineral lipstick in Royal Red and a little Stargazer's UV Orange Eyeshadow.

So guess which one is my look by checking out e.l.f.'s blog HERE.
And feel free to join in the e.l.f. challenges, they are a lot of fun.

Oh and once again, sorry for not updating much lately but I've been busy trying to deal with some crappy issues with DHL.

Lot's of lipstick love,
Rav

No comments:

Post a Comment